All information appearing in this web site published by O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Do not act upon any information contained in this web site without seeking professional legal counsel. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements, certification, specialization, or self-proclaimed expertise. BY ENTERING THIS WEB SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from us that we represent you (an engagement letter). If you communicate with us through this web site or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential.
- By entering into this web site you acknowledge and agree that this web site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. is the copyright owner of everything on this web site and no portion of this web site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio, or video may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission of O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C., except as provided for herein. Without in any way waving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this web site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this web site for any other purpose violates the legal rights of O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C.
- By entering this web site, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this web site is owned or licensed by O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. and may not be used by you without prior written approval. O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. or used on this web site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the web site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- The information provided in this web site is intended only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments, and O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy. By entering this web site, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs of enforcement) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this web site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- This web site is not intended to be advertising and we do not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this web site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws, regulations, and professional responsibility rules of that state.
- O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. reserves the right to revise these Legal Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this web site. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
- By entering into this web site, you acknowledge that O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to which it may link. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies for these other sites, nor for the use of any information that these sites may collect. O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any other web site to which this web site may be linked. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other web sites is at your own risk.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail in connection with a matter for which we already represent you, please remember that Internet e-mail is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential messages unless they are adequately encrypted.
If you have any questions about O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. please contact Joseph E. Gumina, Employment Law Practice Group Leader.